This retrospective chart review was undertaken to investigate the role of chiropractic intervention for patients with adolescent idiopathic scoliosis (AIS). Ten cases of patients with AIS, mean age 13.3 years, undergoing chiropractic adjustment were retrospectively evaluated. Chart review was performed to extract age, medical history and treatment intervention. The magnitude of scoliosis was quantified using the Cobb method on standing radiographs. A comparison of the measurements from pre- and post-treatment radiographs revealed that Cobb angle reduced from average 29.7° down to average 23.4° (average 21.2% correction). Improvements in spinal morphologies were observed in most curves (64%, n=9/14) and curve stabilization in the rest (36%, n=5/14). A better correction was obtained in cases of mild and moderate AIS. In terms of stabilizing progression (≤5o curve progression) or correcting curvatures (≥6° reduction), radiological changes were observed in all patients.